Best Buy has opened up their previously employee-only private marketplace to Best Buy Reward Zone members. They have been sending out emails to members with codes to gain access to the website.
This is an auction site which allows you to bid on open-box electronic products. Bidding for most products starts at 99 cents and hopefully sells for below retail.
Bidding & Payment
- All bids are FINAL, you cannot cancel or lower a bid once it is made. Only bid on the items you intend to purchase.
- You will be required to provide your credit card information to bid on products.
- Payment must be made with a Visa or MasterCard issued by a financial institution that employs the AVS credit card authentication service.
- You Will not receive reward zone points for any winning auctions
Shipping & Returns
- Auction wins cannot be combined at this time for reduced shipping costs. Each auction win will be billed and shipped separately.
- Pickup orders (any item where warehouse pickup was stipulated as the delivery method) must be retrieved (at listed location) within 10 days of the auction close date or the invoice will be canceled and a 25% restocking fee of the original purchase price up to (and no greater than) $25.00 will be charged.
- Items purchased on the Private Marketplace website are not eligible for return in Best Buy, or Future Shop stores! Requests to return items should be directed to the Private Marketplace Customer Service group at the email address, or phone number listed within the “Contact us” section
- All items come with a 14-day money back guarantee.