Right now at Costco.ca new TrueEarnings card holders can get two general admission Empire Theatres movie tickets for just $5.The two Empire Theatres movie tickets must be purchased online at Costco.ca and paid for with the new TrueEarnings Card by December 23, 2012.
Some people have been saying they have had success using a different credit card and it going through. The issue there is whether they will fulfill the order or not.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer only available to new Basic TrueEarnings Cardmembers in Nova Scotia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta or British Columbia who apply between September 24 and October 7, 2012
- Limit of one (1) offer per new Basic TrueEarnings Cardmember
- Movie ticket can be redeemed only by a person of 14 years of age and up
- Valid 7 days a week
- Redeemable at any Empire Theatres
- For show times and more visit www.empiretheatres.com
- Ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion, coupon voucher or special discount offer
- Ticket provides admission to any movie any time, with the exception of IMAX® presentations; as well, a surcharge per admission will apply for the viewing of 3D films and Empire Extra
- Tickets have a maximum expiration of 24 months
- Not valid in conjunction with any other discount offer, is non-refundable and not for re-sale
- Not redeemable for cash
- Movie tickets available in English only