Sony has a nice offer on for their Sonycard MasterCard for new sign ups right now. You will receive a free Internet player with Google TV when you use your SonyCard MasterCard credit card to make qualifying purchases totaling $150 before November 30, 2012.
This has been for less in the past, but really $150 isn’t a big deal considering if you just use the card for some of your typical purchases in month, you should be able to get to $150 no problem. After that point, if you don’t need the card, you can get rid of it with no worries, as there is no annual fee on the card.
- No annual fee
- Earn 2,000 BONUS Sony Points after your first qualifying purchase
- Earn double Sony Points with every qualifying purchase of Sony products at sony.ca or the Sony store
- Earn Sony Points with every qualifying purchase made on your SonyCard MasterCard credit card
- Redeem Sony Points toward any Sony product online at sony.ca. Choose from the latest audio, video, gaming products and more
- 1.99% promotional annual interest rate† (AIR) on balance transfers*, access cheques and deposits* for the first 6 full months
- Enjoy free online access to your credit card account
- Access unparalleled 24-hour customer service
- Enhanced security and protection with Chip & PIN technology and PayPass